Wally the Watermelon - Teether
Does your little one love munching on juicy watermelon slices? For the next best thing, choose our Wally the Watermelon teething toy! Designed and made by Oli&Carol, this chewable baby toy will stimulate your baby’s senses whilst easing their gum soreness. Our non-toxic, baby teethers are made from natural rubber, with food-grade dyes and a ‘no hole’ design, making them hygienic and mould-free! Encourage a healthy lifestyle from a young age with our range of natural teething toys, and choose to shop sustainably.
Fruit Fact: Did you know hey are called 'water' melons for a reason - they are made up of 92% water! So why not take your Wally the Watermelon into the bath and play alongside our other range of natural bath toys.
- Size: 2.2 x 13.5 x 6.9 cm
- Made with 100% natural rubber sourced sustainably from Hevea trees
- Hand-painted with safe, natural, food-graded dyes
- No need to sterilise, just wash with soapy water and leave out of direct sunlight
- Highly hygienic & mould-free thanks to our 'no holes' designs
- PVC, BPA, phthalates & nitrosamines free
- Certified by Bureau Veritas
Our Social Project
With every Oli&Carol toy purchase you are helping send children to school in India. We thank you 🙏