Kendall the Kale - Teether
Our popular Kendall the Kale teether will serve as a sensory play toy, ease sore gums and encourage healthy eating all at the same time! Designed by Oli&Carol, Kendall is made from natural rubber and hand painted with food-grade dyes so is non-toxic, eco-friendly and safe to chew. Why not add to the bunch (no pun intended!) and shop our other fruit and veggie teethers. Or play with it in the bath (the 'no holes' design makes it mould-free) along with our other natural bath toys.
Fruit Fact: Did you know kale is one of the most nutrient rich vegetables out there? Serve it up in a salad, steam it for dinner or blitz it in a smoothie - your little one will never even know!
- Size: 3.5 × 9 × 14.5 cm
- Made with 100% natural rubber sourced sustainably from Hevea trees
- Hand-painted with safe, natural, food-graded dyes
- No need to sterilise, just wash with soapy water and leave out of direct sunlight
- Highly hygienic & mould-free thanks to our 'no holes' designs
- PVC, BPA, phthalates & nitrosamines free
- Certified by Bureau Veritas